To help your firm devise CLE strategies,
cut CLE costs, and access a wider range of CLE products, TexasBarCLE.com
offers you a new partner: our TexasBarSolutions service. Firm & Group Sales Manager
Laura Angle will help identify your firm's specific needs and
suggest ways to keep up to date in its practice areas, efficiently and
affordably. For example:
Get the highest quality learning experiences for your firm while you also save
time and money. Laura can help establish an across-the-board discount on
online registrations and purchases, including such in-demand reference volumes
as the Texas Pattern Jury Charges series. She can also arrange discounts based
on volume buys and the number of attorneys involved. Get a professional on
your side. Let TexasBarSolutions be your next partner.
- Seminars. TexasBarCLE.com offers MCLE-accredited seminars covering a full spectrum of practice areas.
- The Online Classroom. At TexasBarCLE.com, this feature offers over 1,200 hours of MCLE-accredited video and audio presentations accessible anytime.
- The Online Library. Also at TexasBarCLE.com, this ever-expanding collection houses over 11,000 seminar articles. Download individual articles, or pay an annual fee for unlimited downloads.
- DVD CLE. This service can help you schedule your own CLE events based on seminar DVDs and accompanying materials for presentation whenever and wherever it best suits your firm. Gain the unsurpassed substance of TexasBarCLE programs without the inconvenience and expense of travel.
- Studio-produced webcasts. Typically accredited for 2 MCLE hours, webcasts allow TexasBarCLE to respond quickly to changes in the law or hot topics that Texas lawyers need to know about now.
- Publications. Own respected reference works and practice manuals prepared by expert lawyers and the skilled staff of TexasBarBooks.
- Law Practice Management. Learn how your firm can be more efficient, competent, and responsive to client needs. Explore courses, online classes, publications, videos, and a self-assessment tool.
View the TexasBarSolutions Packages Menu
Firm & Group Sales Manager
A service of the State Bar of Texas